SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNLESS ANNOUNCED
CARS WITH A DRIVE
Must find $500.00 or more for each defect in order to arbitrate:
- Motor defects or bearing noise
- Transmission - clutch - rear end
- Frame damage and excessive frame or floor rust, repaired or not, must be announced.
- Brakes when vehicle is considered by arbitration to be unsafe to drive
- Front end problems when considered by arbitration to be unsafe to drive
- Engine defects or excessive internal noise
- Airbag lights and check engine lights must be working. Check engine and airbag lights must be announced if on. Air Conditioners, radios, interior, tires, etc. are not arbitrable.
- Flood and police cars must be announced.
- Cracked or welded cylinder blocks must be announced.
- Frame damage or excessive frame or floor rust, repair or not, must be announced.
- The buyer assumes total responsibility for mechanical defects.
- Any salvage vehicle is as-is.
- If check engine light is on it is as-is.
- All cars with over 150,000 miles are AS-IS.
- $1500 or less is automtically AS-IS
- 20yrs and older automatically AS-IS
$700.00 AND UNDER, AS-IS
Any vehicle sold for $700.00 or under cannot be turned down or returned for any reason including frame damage or excessive rust.
THESE SALES ARE ABSOLUTE.
ANY ADJUSTED PRICE AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THE SALE AS-IS.
**All vehicles sold subject to manufacturer's recalls. Buyer accepts vehicles subject to manufacturer's recalls and will confirm open recalls for vehicle brand and take appropriate action. Buyer and Seller hereby releases and agrees to indemnify Auction with respect to claims for all open or future manufacturer recalls.